If you'd like to be considered for the 2022 SHEW training team please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Students interested in the SHEW training team must be in the Safe Haven Farm lesson program and be able to commit to the following.
1. Able to commit to 2 sessions a week
(once given an assignment) in addition to regular lessons. Depending on the horse you are assigned, those sessions might be 20 minutes or a full hour.
2. One meeting/ trainer training session a month. We'll find a time that works for the team. This is extra free education!
Most likely Saturday afternoons.
3. Commit to keeping a progress log. Each horse will have a log. Every time you work with horse you must record it.
4. Some student trainers will be strictly ground work which is absolutely crucial to retraining horses. That's where new member will start.
5. You will not always have a project. We will start everyone with a horse currently in residence in February to get into the routine. Then you will be assigned days/ time when the new horses come in. We are planning to do a rescue from auction mid February. They will be home from quarantine in March.
6.We will be starting trainer sessions in January so everyone is ready.
7 .Most of the training you will do is independent. I will oversee and give you objectives but these are not private lessons.
8. Understand training team is challenging and not for everyone. It's a serious role you play in creating a happy well mannered, well trained horse who will be adopted to a forever home.
I await everyone's email!
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Copyright © 2022 www.safehavenequinelearningcenter.com - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy